A moment out of time
Accommodation in the luxury residence "Les chalets du Gypse" with wellness area at your disposal in Saint-Martin-de-Belleville.
Your customized stay, with the choice :
- stay in 3 days / 2 nights with the possibility to book a stay of 6 nights / 7 days
We propose you the following activities :
- Unusual visit of Notre-Dame-de-la-Vie with a guide from the FACIM foundation
- Discover a magical place: the sanctuary of Notre Dame de La Vie. Peddlers, merchants and pilgrims will help you discover the secrets and legends of this emblematic baroque monument of Belleville, classified as a historical monument. Dramatized visit proposed every week in July and August.
- Duration: 1h30 Meeting on site - Rates to be announced
- Visit St Jean de Belleville "Secret d'alpage" with a guide from the FACIM foundation.
- Discover the charm of mountain villages, the Combes mountain pasture and the know-how of the cow breeders who make the Beaufort cheese. After a short walk, you will meet the cheesemaker who will explain the secrets of making Beaufort. Tasting and possibility to buy on the spot.
- Departure from St Martin. Carpooling possible.
- Visit to the museum of Saint-Martin-de-Belleville and/or visit to the museum of the black bee
- The museum of Saint-Martin-de-Belleville evokes the life of yesteryear and the development of the village, with the development of winter sports and resorts. Objects, animations, projections are there!
- The house of the black bee With the help of interactive tools and short films, come and discover the origins of the black bee and its daily life in its natural environment. From its journey in the Alps to the making of honey, follow "Apis Mellifera Mellifera", its real name, through its adventures and those of local beekeepers.
- From :
- 75,72€ /pers
- Period :
- All summer
- Good deal dates :
- From 8 July 2023
- to 2 September 2023